27 April 2015

picnic al fresco




Picnic al fresco

The weather is so nice and sunny that it's impossible to eat indoors. 
In the garden birds are singing, flowers blooming and sun shining. What else do we need to feel happy?
Not sure how to call my diningout yesterday, I searched online to find that: picnic is an excursion at which a meal is eaten outdoors (al fresco or en plein air), ideally taking place in a beautiful landscape such as a park, beside a lake or with an interesting view and possibly at a public event such as before an open-air theatre performance, and usually in summer. Descriptions of picnics show that the idea of a meal that was jointly contributed and was enjoyed out-of-doors were essential to a picnic from the early 19th century... 
Which means we had a picnic.... ;)

For a perfect picnic we need nice people, nice setting, good mood, sunshine and some food.

Here is my way in our garden in England. 


We made wafflers and enjoyed them with fruits and yoghurt. :)





Time to eat :)





I like decorating my garden. Here I hang the lantern on the cherry tree.








And I brought some lilac home :) Loving the fragrance.



And here is how I make my nettle tea. It's refreshing and very healthy (cleans your blood).
Nettle is from my garden :)





Do you like picnics or prefer eating at home ;)

Thanks for visiting. 

Cu soon x
Agnes






2 comments:

  1. piękne zdjęcia w przepięknej scenerii:) pozdrawiam serdecznie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. dziekuje Malwinko :) pozdrowienia równiez dla Ciebie :)

      Delete

Bedzie mi milo jesli zostawisz komentarz :)